This DIY Line Follower Robot is an easy to build science project for your child. The kit includes all the components that are used to build a real-life robot that will follow any black line on the floor. It comes with free access to our online Learning Management System (LMS) which includes detailed manuals and instructional videos to explain the concepts to build the robot.
It is an innovative educational toy to keep your child engaged and help develop your child’s interest in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Learning by doing is the best way for a child to understand the concepts while having fun. All ThinkerPlace products are well-researched and designed by educational experts to help the child in Learning Beyond Books.
What will you get in this STEM DIY KIT?
In this Do-It-Yourself (DIY) STEM Kit, you will get:
- All the required components to build this line following robot
- Free Access to the LMS that offers Online Manuals with Step-by-Step Instructional Videos
- An outer 3D Printed Casing to encase your robot
- A safety Manual along with a “how to get started card”
Guidance by experts in case your child faces any difficulty while building the Robot
ThinkerPlace Tool kit is required to build this DIY kit. Please choose the "with toolkit" variant if you don't have these tools at home.
What will your child learn from this STEM DIY KIT?
This Kit helps in bringing out the innovative side of your child and sparks his/her curiosity by implementing the educational concepts in real-life.
- Electric Circuit Design
- Working of electronic components (Sensors | Motors | and much more)
- Working with tools (Soldering machine| Screw driver)
Online Access to ThinkerPlace Learning Management System (LMS)
The online ThinkerPlace Learning Management System is an interactive and fun learning platform for kids. The LMS includes:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to build the DIY STEM Kit.
- Detailed Manuals (Safety Manuals | Concept Manuals | Instruction Manuals)
- Interactive Videos to help your child build the Kit in real-time
- Progress Report to track how far you’ve come
a robot which follows only line - a great project for kids this is how kids should learn by doing
such futuristic toys by thinkerplae...soldering was a fun part and satisfactory...my niece loved to make her own robot.
Line Follower Robot (Age 8+) | STEM Educational Toy for Kids | Learn Robotics
I order this for my nephew, he is interested in science but every toy seems useless. when I gifted him this kit and now I think he'll get to learn about things which helps him in future.
Line follower robot ... very cool and intelligent toy for kids