ThinkerPlace presents a two-day skill-building workshop only for kids! Watch your child build their own Robot and get introduced to a variety of advanced concepts easily. Boost their learning and retention capacity, innovate skills, and more! Your child will learn a variety of learning like Robotics, Coding, IoT, Automation, Sensors, the working of electronic components and more that they can flaunt and use every day!
- Kids learn to make and take home a STEM based DIY Line Follower Robot
- Get Hands-on experience and understand robotics and scientific concepts
- Learn Coding using software like ThinkerCAD, Scratch coding, and more
- Experience 3D Printing Technology
- Demonstration of wireless electricity conducted through Tesla Coil
- Activities based on Virtual Reality (VR)
- Taught by S.T.E.M experts
- Receive workshop Completion Certificate
When & Where: The Date, Time & Venue for this workshop will be communicated to you by the school or society where it is being planned
Parents are requested to drop off their kids at the selected location 15 minutes before the start of the workshop.
On Completion: Receive STEM qualified completion certificate
**Contact information and address added during checkout will be used for billing purposes only. The kits will be given to kids during the workshop itself.